Wednesday, July 9, 2008

That Unbelievable Unlucky Morning on the 9th of July

people who live in tampines..beware!!
the queue at the tampines interchange can be DEADLY!
i was there like what..at 650am..more than early to take the 7am bus...
but the queue!! holy craaapp!! cos of that..i missed the 7am and the 710am bus!
imagine that!

so finally got on the bus..at 720..still got hope to be early..
board the bus and OH NO!!
its a CHINESE DRIVER!!! (no offence to the chinese ppl..not being racist but hear me out aite)
my theory..chinese driver drive daaammmn slow...same for malay drivers
Indian drivers on the other hand..drive the bus as if its a ferrari..

so yaa..that added up to my chance of being late..then it rained..
not a good sign..there might be a congestion on the road..
so took out my Mp3 and listened to Dan&Yang on 98.7
i was calmed by their dumbass funny jokes and 'The Soundtrack of Our Life'
then came the news saying that there is a congestion at sengkang east..

NOW I WAS PISSED! woke my ass up at 530am but im still late!
i let down my bag cz it was getting heavy..
ok so in all SMRT buses..when it rains..somehow water can get in the bus..
do the water was flowing at the floor of the bus..and i didnt realize that it kena my bag!
so yeaa..after that..i gave up..killed my chance of being earlyy..

finallyy..at 8 i reached yishun..got on 169, still pissed..
then all that change when i saw her at the next stop..
she smiled at me and got on the bus
standing beside me as though we werent late at all
my heart felt much lighter..
so yaaa..thanks bii..for that..
for being patient and to wait..
that was oh-so-sweet of youu :)

No comments: