Friday, August 1, 2008

Lost Phone..Bought a Phone w a Soul!!

soo..its was a what? a monday?? daaamnn..cant even rmbr when i lost my phone
my memory is getting bad..i better play some sudoko..
hahaha..but i think it was on a tuesday..
so guys..dont leave yr phone in between yr legs..u might just forget to take it..
anww..i lost my phone..took me a while to actually let it sink in..
w the help of shan..using his phone..and emmer also..i survived that day..

PS: thanks guyss..love you both *wink wink*..*rub rub..harshan..u liikkee?? lulz..like the way u wld say it*

but the next day..thanks to my lovey dovey mum..she was soo sweet to actually collect my SIM card for me..and offered to get me the phone..but i have to pay larr..but still..i dont expect her to..i was soo touched by her kindness larr..i love u ami..called me a few times w shan's phone to ask what phone i wanna get..so it was the U900 Samsung Soul..so ya..the touchpad v soul-ish ahh..so maybe thats why its called samsung soul?? I need to get use to Samsung though..after using Nokia all my life..haha..so dii..kak paas..ainnyyy..assist moi can?? hehh

No comments: